As per the letter No. 5N-1989(II)47787/Dt.6.9.89 of the D.P.I (H.E) Odisha, there shall be a cultural Associationand and
other Associations for +2 Students of the college as mentioned below :
1. +2 Cultural Association (Which shall be called Khaira College Cultural Association)
2. Athletic Association
3. Dramatic Association
4. Day Scholars' Association
5. Social Service Guild
6. Students' Common Room
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To organise meetings, debates, discussions, competitions and workshops.
2. To invite eminent schlars, literatures and critics to address the Associations.
3. To create healthy atomosphere by developing brotherly love and friendship among students membership.
Every bonafied student of +2 classess of the college is a member of the +2 Cultural Association as well as other Associations.
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE SOCIAL SERVICE GUILD
It shall consist of :-
1. President - Principal (Ex-officio)
2. Vice-President and associate Vice-President ( to be nominated by the Principal from among the Members of the Staff ).
3. Secretary - To be elected by +2 students from among them.
4. Asst. Secretary - To be elected from among +2 1st year students.
5. Class Representative - One representative from each +2 class Arts/Sc/Com. separately.
Dr. Pramod Ku. Upadhyaya
Double M.A., M.Phil.,Ph.D.(Sans.), Principal